The weather is heating up and so are the outdoor opportunities to celebrate summertime cuisine! There’s nothing better than enjoying great eats on a beautiful summer day, which is why you’re likely to notice an uptick of food trucks and festivals this time of year.
If you run a food truck or food festival, then you know summer time is prime time for growing your business and producing mouthwatering events that people will talk about for a long time after it’s over. While the food might be the key ingredient to a great event, one element you don’t want to overlook is eye-popping signage.
How Vinyl Graphics Can Boost Your Food Business
Vinyl Graphics can make any food truck, food festival or food fair a feast for eyes as well as the palate. As any indoor restaurant knows, having great atmosphere is an important part of enjoying a culinary experience. Just because you’re serving food outdoors doesn’t mean you can skip the aesthetics! When you invest in vinyl graphics, you’ll impress your patrons with more than just your menu. Here are just a few of the ways you can use vinyl graphics to boost your food business:
- Be Bold in Branding and Identity: Stand out from the food truck competition with fantastic graphics. Odds are your food truck is in the same space as competing food trucks, so be bold! Choose attention-grabbing colors and appetizing imagery to make a memorable impression.
- Use Design to Your Advantage: Be sure to follow design best practices like readable fonts to advertise your name, tagline and core menu items on your vinyl wrap or vinyl signage.
- Get Strategic with Placement: Be sure to consider layout of windows, doors, and other features so your graphics and messaging can shine to its best advantage.
- Incorporate Social Media: Having a funky and fun food truck practically begs for a photo op. Be sure to include hashtags and other social media info in your vinyl graphics. Your patrons will be more likely to share and tag you, increasing the reach of your brand. If you’re planning an event, use signage to advertise your social media presence and encourage attendees to spread the social media love.
- Stay in Touch: Be sure to include your contact information in a highly visible location, whether that’s on your food truck or via signage at your event. If people want to reach out (say to book your truck or order ahead), then make it easy for them by giving your contact info a front-and-center position.
- Create Drool-Worthy Awards: Is any food festival complete without awards? We didn’t think so either. Consider creating long-lasting awards in vinyl that the winners can display for years to come. These weather resistant awards will generate a sense of pride and prestige and have the added bonus of advertising your event even in the off season.
Brand Your Food Truck or Festival with Signature Graphics
The food industry requires a tremendous amount of inspiration and hard work. If you’re looking for a graphics partner that can match your creativity and diligence, then Signature Graphics is for you.
For nearly 40 years, Signature Graphics has specialized in creative problem-solving, 24/7 management, and tailored planning and design. Let us help you boost your business with creative vinyl graphics. Contact us today.
We proudly use 3MTM graphic films and overlaminates.