Our Collection of Personal Information
Signature Graphics does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily submit that information to us, such as through our contact pages, request quote tool, by e-mail or some other means. The personal information which you may provide to us could include your name, title, company name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
Our Collection of Non-Personal Information
When you visit the Web Site, we may automatically collect certain non-identifying information about you, such as the type of browser or computer operating system you use, the domain name of the website from which you linked to us, the amount of time you spend on the Web Site or the pages on the Web Site that you view. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular region or having particular characteristics).
Our Use of Information
We will only use your personal information as described below unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personal information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
- We will use personal information to operate the Web Site and to provide you with any specific services that you have requested.
- We may use your personal information to respond to your direct inquires.
- We will use your personal information to add you to our mailing lists and to send you emails from time to time.
- We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your personal information, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
- We may disclose personal information as required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose personal information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies for the Web Site.
- We may transfer your personal information in connection with the sale, merger or change of control of Signature Graphics or the division responsible for the services with which your personal information is associated.
- Non-personal or aggregate information may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not directly identify you.
Browser-Level Cookie Controls
Most browsers allow you to manage cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the “Settings”, “Options”, or “Preferences” menu of your browser. The links below are provided to help you find the settings for some common browsers.
- Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Manage cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS
The security of your information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure storage of your information by utilizing generally accepted industry practices. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Signature Graphics or information stored on the Web Site or our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of the Web Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those personnel who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personal information.
Non-Signature Graphics Web Sites
[As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party websites from within the Web Site, including pulling content in from feeds such as Twitter or LinkedIn.] We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party websites, and by providing a link we are not endorsing or promoting such third-party websites. When you link away from our Web Site, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to read the policies and terms of every website you visit.
Communications With Signature Graphics
Protection for Children and Minors
This Web Site is not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personal information from persons under the age of 13. If a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to access or submit any content or information to this Web Site.
United States Of America