California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure
Effective Date: August 24, 2023
At Signature Graphics, Inc., we are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of your personal information. This California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Disclosure outlines how we collect, use, disclose, and protect the personal information of California residents in compliance with the CCPA.
- “Personal Information” refers to information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
We collect the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, email address, phone number)
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) (e.g., address, signature)
- Commercial information (e.g., purchase history, transaction details)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., browsing history, interactions with our website)
- Geolocation data (e.g., location-based services)
- Professional or employment-related information (e.g., job title)
Purposes of Collection and Use
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing products or services requested by you
- Processing transactions and fulfilling orders
- Communication and customer support
- Marketing and promotional communications
- Improving our products, services, and website
- Complying with legal obligations
- Protecting the security and integrity of our systems
Sources of Personal Information
We collect personal information from the following sources:
- Directly from you (e.g., when you make a purchase or create an account)
- Automatically through your interactions with our website and services
- Third-party service providers and partners
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to third parties, including service providers and partners, for business purposes. We do not sell personal information.
California residents have the right to:
- Know what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell (if applicable)
- Request deletion of their personal information
- Opt-out of the sale of their personal information (if applicable)
- Non-discrimination in terms of price or service when exercising privacy rights
How to Exercise Your Rights
To exercise your CCPA rights, you can:
We will verify your identity using reasonable methods before responding to your request. This may involve matching the information provided by you with information we already have on file.
Changes to This Disclosure
We may update this CCPA Disclosure from time to time. The effective date will be noted at the beginning of the document.