You only get one chance to make a first impression.
Don’t let faded, ineffective commercial fleet graphics ruin your chance at prospective business or turn off existing clients. Signature Graphics can help you update your faded or dated vehicle graphics, and help you maintain a consistent and uniform branding for your entire fleet.
Does your fleet look tired? Worn? It might be time to update your vehicle wraps and graphics.
Here are 8 signs your fleet graphics need to be updated:
- Graphics that are peeling, faded, flaking, or lifting around the edges
- Vehicles that are dusted, faded, or scratched
- No consistent branding across your fleet
- Your graphics lack a call-to-action, such as a phone number, website, or sales slogan
- Pieces of your graphics are missing or hard to read
- Outdated brand messaging, mission, or company culture
- Outdated offers, out-of-service phone numbers, or broken web links
- New logo, colors, updated tagline, etc., aren’t reflected in your fleet graphics
Start looking at the competition’s graphics to see if what you are using stands out and would be noticed on a highway against other branded vehicles.
Contact Signature Graphics for a consultation on the best ways to update your fleet graphics and the best way to roll it out. Our brand specialists can help develop a plan for your business to update existing decals and signage or refresh existing brand messaging so your fleet looks uniform no matter where a consumer finds you in the community.
We proudly use 3MTM graphic films and overlaminates.