Warmer weather and bright blooms often leave people feeling inspired and ready to tackle spring cleaning. But sweeping away the cobwebs and clearing the winter clutter isn’t just for closets or homes.
Spring is also a great time to refresh your branding and fleet graphics. Updated fleet graphics can breathe new life into your business and attract new clients. If you’ve been thinking about starting the season with a revamped look for your fleet, keep reading to learn about a brand refresh and why it can benefit your business.
What is a Fleet Graphic Brand Refresh?
A brand refresh refers to the process of tweaking your company’s visuals. In a brand refresh you can adjust your logo, colors, or other design elements to keep your brand current and showcase the personality of your company.
Adjustments made in a refresh tend to be just that: adjustments. They’re small changes that make a big impact. This is what distinguishes a refresh from a rebrand. Refreshes are smaller in scope while rebrands are a complete overhaul of the brand. In a refresh, you keep the changes small so you remain recognizable to your loyal customers.
Reasons to Do a Brand Refresh
The reasons behind undertaking a brand refresh can vary from company to company, but there are some overarching benefits the apply to nearly everyone. Here are the top 5 reasons for why you should consider a brand refresh for your fleet graphics:
- Increased visibility: With the arrival of spring, more people are likely to be out and about enjoying the warmer weather. Updating your fleet graphics can increase your visibility and attract attention, making it easier for potential customers to notice your business.
- Improved brand awareness: A fresh, updated design can help to reinforce your brand and create a stronger impression with potential customers. This can be especially important if you’re looking to differentiate yourself from competitors or reposition your brand in the marketplace.
- Enhanced professionalism: Fleet graphics that are faded, peeling, or otherwise worn can give the impression that your business is unprofessional or neglectful. Updating your graphics can help to create a more polished, put-together image that can inspire confidence in your brand.
- Cost-effective advertising: Fleet graphics are a cost-effective way to advertise your business, especially when compared to other forms of marketing such as print ads or radio spots. Refreshing your graphics allows you to get more mileage out of this advertising investment.
- Temporary graphics: Seasonal changes are a great time to refresh your fleet branding with temporary graphics and capitalize on any spring/summer campaigns or promotions.
Contact Signature Graphics
Feeling overwhelmed by a fleet graphics refresh or don’t know where to start? When you have the right partner on your side, they can guide you through the design and installation process from start to finish.
Signature Graphics offers turn-key fleet graphic services from professional designers to installation experts, so your business will never miss a beat. Contact us today for your spring fleet graphic brand refresh.
We proudly use 3MTM graphic films and overlaminates.