All good things come to an end, including signage, but that doesn’t mean you have to start from scratch. Refacing old signs is a smart, cost-effective way to give your brand-new life. However, it’s also important to know when it’s time to replace worn-down or broken signs.
Give Your Signs A Facelift
Your outdoor signage is the first thing your customers see before they come into your store, and it’s essential to make an excellent first impression. If your sign is old and faded, you can’t market your brand effectively, so it may be time to reface your space.
Refacing signs is an inexpensive method that covers your current sign with digitally printed vinyl to make it look new. Signature Graphics offers nationwide service and will professionally install your store-front signage so you can put your best face forward.
- Cost-effective, temporary method to update signage
- Refacing can be done within a current frame
- Does not require new permits if the frame is intact
- Easy way to update old without demolishing existing sign
- Vinyl covers will pick up defects
- Damage to the frame, chips in paint or cracks will eventually show through the cover
- Sign location can make refacing difficult
- Vinyl covers are not a permanent solution
Know When It’s Time To Start Fresh
If your signs are extremely damaged, or the frame is unstable, it’s time to invest in a new sign. Complete replacement may also be required for new building occupants with old signage, as the old frame design may not work with their brand.
Since refacing is not a permanent fix, replacing damaged signs can also be more cost-effective in the long run.
- New signs can refresh your brand logo to attract prospective customers
- Creating a new sign gives you complete creative and stylistic control
- Upgrade frames and signs with higher quality materials
- Brand new structures are more costly and may require permits
- New signs may not conform to the current framework
Signature graphics use 3M™ graphic films and overlaminates, so you know you’re getting premium graphics designed to last. Our team will work with you to create the most compelling signs to market your brand properly.