Businesses of all sizes recognize the value in using their service vehicles as a means of advertising. Signature is here to help you whether you are just getting started with your very first graphic project, or you’re looking for a competitive bid. There are a lot of variables that affect the cost of graphics. These include: type of material, quantity, method of manufacture, anticipated durability, etc. These variables impact the price of your graphics project. Signature Graphics can customize a fleet graphics project to meet your budget needs, while at the same time providing the best value for that price. The best way to develop an accurate cost is to have one of our representatives evaluate your needs and objectives in order to provide an accurate cost-of-sale solution. Here’s a checklist of information to pull together to help us serve you quickly and easily:
- Make, Model and Year of each vehicle type
- Total number of vehicles
- Digital photo of the vehicle, ready to be emailed to us.
- Do you need design services, or do you have graphic files?
- If you have graphic files, have them ready to be emailed to us.
- Does the vehicle require graphics to be removed?
- Do you require installation services? One location or scattered site?