Signature Graphics is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team, preferably near the Chicago land area. This is a full-time position requiring you to be onsite (not remote), reporting to our Creative Director.
In addition to an excellent portfolio, the ideal candidate will have experience in design, specifically with the Adobe Creative Suite, and strong communication skills for client and multi-departmental collaboration. Illustrator and Photoshop experience is a must. A short and quick written skills assessment for Adobe Illustrator will be provided during interview.
Signature’s clients are globally recognized brands, allowing you to develop a portfolio and reputation within an elite network.
- Create digital designs for primarily vehicle graphics, store front windows, inside signage and more
- Work with sales reps and creative team to produce final designs
- Ensure that layout and design is current, consistent, and aligned with clients’ brand standards
- Remake logos and review photography for large scale print.
- Develop graphics from concept through to completion
- Upkeep current and service new accounts daily
- Collect, document, and organize materials for client references
- Use Adobe Illustrator daily to execute design layouts in scale on 11×17 art board
Signature Graphics, Inc. is an industry leader in the field of branding. We provide vehicle graphic solutions to the most recognizable brands in the world such as Amazon, Comcast, and Servpro. As an Omnicom Agency, the world’s premier holding company for ad agencies, design firms, and market research firms, we can offer remarkable benefits. These perks include insurance benefits, retirement benefits, investment options, paid vacation time, job security and the opportunity to be a part of an incredible team and culture.